Trevor Slattary - best of
Ever since this happened I’ve been dreaming about Fringe/Star Trek crossovers, to the point of assigning Fringe characters to Starfleet positions. And then I was like WELL WHY NOT JUST PHOTOSHOP IT because I don’t have boundaries. The positions are a little murky because of the constraints of finding screencaps that fit together (which is also why I didn’t include everybody, SORRY), but here are the vague assignments:
- Broyles is captain (and a Vulcan)
- Olivia is first officer
- Atlivia is chief of security, and ideally Lincoln and Charlie would be security with her because having the uniform colors correspond with Blueverse/Redverse/Amberverse is half the fun.
- Astrid is a science officer (technically she might be more suited to communications officer since I feel like a lot of what she does on Fringe is communications/translation type stuff, but I didn’t have anybody else in blue sooooo)
- Alt-Astrid is helmsman
- Peter is chief engineer
- Walter is chief science officer
- Lincoln is navigator/tactical officer
- William Bell is already Spock so whatever
- Nina is probably some Starfleet higher-up or captain of a rival ship idk
Don’t talk to me about confusion arising from having multiple versions of the same person on the bridge, THEY’RE WEARING DIFFERENT COLORS IT’S FINE
Focus up ladies, good evening and welcome to the birthing suite. Jarvis, drop my needle!
I can’t sleep. And when I do, I have nightmares.
“I have to protect the one thing I can’t live without. That’s you”
IT’S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL YOU REALIZE THE RELATIONSHIP OF TWO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS OWNS YOUR SOUL AND YOU CAN’T GET YOUR LIFE BACK AND NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE